Who Are We?
Revival Music Project provides services to school districts and universities to create effective, compassionate and culturally relevant music educators. Home of The Score, an Urban Music Education Podcast hosted by Eric and Justin.
Our mission is to provide a hub for Urban music educators to engage in discussion and find the necessary resources to serve our students.
Reach Out to Us
Ep. 43- Hispanic Heritage Month: A Latino's Perspective – The Score
- Ep. 43- Hispanic Heritage Month: A Latino's Perspective
- Ep. 42- Combining Cultures- Interview: Daisy Zambrano
- Ep. 41- In Person Teaching During a Pandemic: The Pros and Cons
- Ep. 40- Coded Language in the Virtual Music Classroom- Interview: Coty Raven Morris
- Ep. 39- One Year Celebration
- Ep. 38- Hip Hop Music Ed- Interview: Jarritt Sheel
- Ep. 37- What Message Are We Sending Our Students?
- Ep. 36- F.I.N.D. Your Brilliance- Interview: Franklin J. Willis
- Ep. 35- Be Willing to Teach Us Too
- Ep. 34- White Fragility in Music Education